Sometimes giving is better than Receiving
If you’ve ever read my blog before you’ll know I’m always up for a good meme, so when I saw this posted by both Essin-em & Dangerous Lilly I just knew I wanted to jump on the bandwagon and post my own list whilst also trying to grant as many wishes as I could for others. I do truly believe that giving is better than receiving so if you also have a wishlist please comment with the url so I can add it to this post and try to grant at least one of your wishes too.
How it works
For others who wish to participate Here’s the cut and paste courtesy of Essin-em:
– Make a post to your blog, Tumblr, facebook, myspace, what have you. The important thing is to make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want and that people can see the post.
– If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it’s your address or just an email address at which you can be contacted by potential wish-grantors, real or imaginary.
– Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your post, so that the holiday joy will spread.
– Surf around your friends list/blogroll/RSS feeds to see who has posted their list.
– If you see a wish you can grant, and it’s in your heart to do so, make someone’s wish come true. Sometimes someone’s trash is another’s treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don’t want, or a gift certificate you won’t use–or even know where you could get someone’s dream purebred Basset Hound for free–do it.
You needn’t spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn’t to put people out, it’s to provide everyone a chance to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not–it’s your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just…wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you’ll have the joy of knowing you made someone’s holiday special.
Thank you First
I’d really like to thank every single person who has made a purchase via my blog. It is because of you that my son will wake up to the PS3 he’s been asking for. Since July I’ve had barely any income and honestly without that commission cheque I wouldn’t have been able to buy him anything for Christmas. Now I can at least go halves with X to get him what he wants. After 13 years of getting everything on his list plus more I was so scared he’d wake up to nothing, I’m so appreciative that thank you doesn’t seem enough❣
My Holiday Wishlist
[edit| Nov 24th] I just want to preface this by saying that I do live in Australia and understand that this makes it very expensive for most bloggers within our little community to send items here, but I’ve included a few no cost items that I’d love that don’t need to be posted. ★ hugs to everyone for their amazing generosity★
- A digital camera – the one material thing I really really want above anything else. New or used, it doesn’t matter as long as it works! I had such great fun participating in both Sapio Sluts Scavenger Hunt and Wanton Wednesday before my camera got killed, and I would like to be able to take part again.
- A cool illustrator style button or banner for my blog that others can add to their sidebar to link to me, despite the fact I use photoshop everyday all my attempts with illustrator/vectors have been a complete failure
- Links to my blog from your blogroll, Tumblr or sidebar etc
- Erotica – If you write erotica I’d absolutely love for you to write a guest post for my blog
- Any other form of sexy guest post you might like to write for my blog
- Any episodes of the tv show ‘The United states of Tara’ – I somehow managed to miss the end of the first series after falling in love with it. I also love almost every single reality show ever created so If you have any that need a new home or you wish to share you can email me :violet [at] screaming-violet.com
- Any products for review from Australian companies – My new years resolution will be to convince at least one Aussie company that having products reviewed is good for their business and online presence
- A liberator throw – I can dream!
- Stripey socks or stockings – I love them so very very much
- Books related to sexuality – I have so many toys but not enough books
- Red Door Perfume, Make up & other girly stuff
- I tunes gift cards (for my boy)
- If you have a blog and are interested in reviewing sex toys or joining any of the affiliate programs send me an email & I’ll send you the info & links for you to sign up under me (it’s a win-win kinda deal)
- And finally I’d like a new B!
If you have any of these things to give, or questions etc you can comment here or email me at violet [at] screaming-violet.com
And If you are thinking of buying something sexy for someone you love you can also give to me by using one of these links to do so.
And for the USA -> Babeland.com | GoodVibes.com
Personally I want to give more than I receive. If you have a list I’d love to know about it so I can add it to this list of links and so that I can try and grant you at least one of your wishes. What comes around goes around.
★Also to anyone who’s after a new header for their blogs I’d be more than happy to help you out to the best of my ability – just email me with your url & what you are looking for in a new header and I’ll let you know what I can do for you.
- Essin-em’s Wishlist
- Dangerous Lilly’s Wishlist
- Dusk from dusk in chains’ holiday wishlist
- Lucid Obsessions Wishlist
- Mistress Kay’s Wishlist
- True Pleasure’s Wishlist
- Julietta’s wishlist
- The blogging slave’s Wishlist
- Pussy Goes GRRR
- Venus etc