And Other Things I’ve Learnt This Week
In the past 18 days of having this blog up and running I think I have learned more about sex than I have in the past 18 years of having sex! I always thought I was pretty in the know about sex and certainly open minded… but WOW – was I naive.
I still Am. Yesterday I was reading something that referred to the term CFNM … I had to google it. (It is an acronym for Clothed Female Naked Male – a common sexual fantasy and fetish) -> there’s another one right there -> What is the difference between a sexual fantasy & a fetish?
Someone can have a fetish for leather—the material turns him on, the smell and feel of it—while another guy may fantasize about leather sex, i.e. guys in leather, getting all sweaty, and going at it.
Fetishes are usually understood to involve mostly inanimate objects/material (shoes, cigarettes, latex), but fantasies tends to involve scenarios and roles. But the minute someone starts to fantasize about, say, wearing latex, separating fetishes from fantasies can get messy. Dan Savage
After googling that I had to google GGG ->A term coined by sex advice columnist Dan Savage which stands for Good, Giving and Game. He also helped to coin the terms ‘Pegging’ -> See My new page ‘Violet’s Vocabulary’ for more terms I have learned lately!
Yet AGAIN I digress….Myths about Men. This post began in my mind a few weeks ago when I came across a couple of articles & blog posts discussing the fact that Men fake it too and that they can achieve Orgasm without ejaculation.(Did You Come? Yes & No -&- Ejaculate You’ll make her happy) A topic I will revisit after some discussion of said articles with my most promiscuous male mates. And once more I’ve Digressed…
Start over… Myths about Men – things I learned by taking Cosmo’s “What is your Sex IQ quiz” that I wanted to share with you all. Some I knew, Some I didn’t…..
- It’s possible for guys to have multiple orgasms. True or False
- True – I knew this one due to the above mentioned articles ✓
- What Percentage of Men in Relationships Always have an Orgasm during Sex? – 55% – 75% -95
- I answered 95% ✗
- However It is 75% of men in a relationship that have an orgasm with their partner Compared to 28.6% of women in relationships! ✓
- What’s the average Length of a Hard Penis? – 3 to 4 inches – 6 inches – 5 to 6 inches?
- 5 to 6 inches – I answered correctly ✓
- If a Guy thrusts too hard he could break his Penis. True or False
- False – Trauma can cause Membranes to tear, but it can’t Break like a Bone. ✓
- Who day dreams more while getting it on, Men or Women?
- Women – Women Fantasise more than Men during Sex. ✓
- In America, most people’s number of sexual partners is in the Single Digits. True or False?
- I Answered True ✗
- The Answer is False – The average American will have about 11 sexual partners in his or her lifetime.
- In some parts of the country (America) girls have to get approval from their parents in order to wax ‘down there’. True or False?
- True (I answered true as the US have some truly insane laws lol!) Missouri requires minors to have parental consent before getting a bikini wax. ✓
- The Clitoris has twice as many nerve endings as the Penis. True or False?
- True – The head of the clitoris has approximately 8,000 nerve endings, the largest concentration in the entire body. The penis has only 4,000. ✓
- “The Bigger the Feet, the Bigger the Meat” – True or False?
- False – It’s impossible to tell the size of a guy’s penis by the size of his hands and feet. ✓ (although I’ve found finger length to be a good guide! lol
- Do Guys have a G-Spot? Yes or No?
- Yes – It’s in the prostate gland. (accessible via their anus) ✓
- Intercourse burns as many calories as running a mile. True or False
- True – On average, sex burns between 100-150 calories per sack session. ✓
- If a guy has a small flaccid penis, It won’t be much bigger when Erect. True or False?
- False – The length of a flaccid penis has no direct correlation to the size of the same penis when erect. ✓
- Most guys are either growers or showers – but have come across @ least one guy who is both a shower and a grower!!
- I have my own theory that the lower a guys sack hangs the more he will grow – the loose flesh of his nut sack gets ‘sucked up’ into the erection – but it’s just a personal theory!!
- After the bedroom, what’s the second most popular place for couples go to to ‘get it on? The Car or A Public Rest Room
- The Car – The car is the second most common out-of-the-bedroom spot for couples to have sex. ✓
- Guys can Fake Orgasms too. True or False
- Again after the articles mentioned above I Answered True – Most men fake it every now and then. ✓
So I managed to get a decent 12/14 right! whoo hoo for me!!!
How well would you have done if I didn’t give you the Answers??
P.S. I apologise for the screw ups of this wordpress theme – Not only is it hard to read, but it is mucking up the ordered and un ordered lists grrrrr – Hopefully I can find another half decent looking theme that will both look great and function the way I want it too. At least until I get moved to my own theme on my own domain!!