Strange Sex Facts #2 – Sex related phobias
- Coitophobia is the fear of sexual intercourse or penetration.
- Philemaphobia is the fear of kissing, my favourite part of any relationship.
- Philophobia is the fear of love, falling in love, having an intimate bond or feeling love.
- Genophobia is the term used for the fear of sex, be it sexual arousal, having sex or simply thinking about sex. It is the fear of all things sexual and is also known as Erotophobia, which is also the fear of sexual love and desire along with anything erotic.
- Gymnophobia –No it isn’t the fear of going to the gym, bur rather the Fear of Nudity. The fear of being naked alone, or being seen in the nude. Closely related to Nudophobia which is the fear of nudity itself.
- Whilst Vestiphobia is the fear of clothing.
- The fear of seeing an erection, thinking of an erection or getting an erection is known as Ithyphallophobia
Other phobias related to hard ons include;
- Medorthophobia which is the fear of an erect penis, or fear of getting an erection, and
- Phallophobia is the outright fear of cock, be it hard or soft, your own or someone elses.
- Its opposing phobia – the fear of pussy is known as Eurotophobia
Both males and females can suffer from these phobias, you don’t need a dick to be frightened by the though of one getting hard, nor does possessing one mean you can’t be scared by a penis in any state. Just as having a pussy doesn’t make you immune to Eurotophobia.
And to finish off a phobia all of us should have is syphilophobia – the fear of catching syphilis – So practise safe sex peoples!!!
EDIT: the fear of purple – therefore Violet is Porphyrophobia.