Sexy Scripts – Some Reading for your weekend pleasure.
On weekends I’m constantly surrounded as is my laptop, so my online activities must change. I go from visual Porn, to sexual tales and well crafted erotica along with various blogs covering everything sexual.
- I truly enjoyed both reading and pondering “Finding the Right Fit” by Miss Alpha.
- “Checking your Emotional Baggage at the Door” over at Tales Of an Internet Dater – It may not be filled with sex, or pornography, and you may not be seeking out a relationship of any kind – yet it is very insightful for all, no matter how deep or shallow the relationships you form (be them sexual or otherwise) with another your emotional baggage will always drag you down. EDIT2013: Blog no longer exists
Now For The Truly Sexual Reads
- My latest beloved find is Nicholas Black’s Keys of Attraction especially his ‘how to rock in bed’ selection of posts.
- Who better to write about sex than someone who does it for a living – The Las Vagas Courtesan was one of the first great blogs I found written by a sex worker. I love blogs and stories by sex workers as they have so many great tricks of the trade!!
- And of course everyone should be reading EVERYTHING ever printed over @ realprincessdiaries.com – The blog I lust over EDIT2013: Blog no longer exists – and the writer was a fake
It’s the weekend, lay back in bed with your laptop, read a little, learn a little, then ditch the computer for your significant other and try out what you have learned.
P.S. – I haven’t forgotten about reviewing my new we-vibe -> see ‘Prelude to a Post’ – however believe it or not I don’t have access currently to a willing subject to take it for a test run… However I am having so much solo sex fun I think I will just review it on my own for now… Unless I get any better offers! lol